- Remove unneeded comments and duplicated code
- Apply standard coding conventions
- Remove unused variables and functions
- Reduce the number of semicolons
Second, it allows you to change the source code location of a file, so you can reduce files that contain only small parts of a larger file.
Third, it has a histogram display that shows you how much reduction has been achieved for each file.
Finally, the tool has a built-in compression algorithm that can improve compression ratios by up to 50%.
2. Click on the small gear icon in the top right corner of the main window.
3. Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.